Matt Rife Says Girlfriend Jessica Lord Is His Biggest Support System, Talks Life After Fame

New Photo - Matt Rife Says Girlfriend Jessica Lord Is His Biggest Support System, Talks Life After Fame

Matt Rife Says Girlfriend Jessica Lord Is His Biggest Support System, Talks Life After Fame


"She's so important to my infrastructure," Matt Rife says about girlfriend Jessica Lord, 25.The 28-year-old comedian caught up with PEOPLE backstage at the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Cleveland, Ohio on Tuesday.Rife explains he usually prefers to keep a tight lid on his relationship with the English actress and dancer, saying, "It's newer, but I mean I do prefer to keep it on the more private side. Just because, I mean, people are literally insane," he laughs.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: COSMO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

Cosmopolite © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com